We are always looking for good people.
Learn more about joining our team!
Are you the future of CDH?
Browse our open positions
The Project Architect / Designer, Architecture positions are responsible for the development of project design intent, and for the production of complete, accurate, and well-coordinated documents. They will also be responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating projects of varying complexity and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate and supervise Project Team. Direct and coordinate consultants as needed.
- Adhere to both CDH and the Client guidelines and meet deadlines within budget for each project.
- Plan and develop architectural projects.
- Meet with Client and Contractor(s) to provide interpretation of contract documents.
- Make design and documentation decisions using discretion and good judgment.
- Assist in proposal/marketing efforts.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all project related tasks.
- Assist the Project Manager in establishing the project budget and program development.
- Travel to Project Job Site or Design Office as required to facilitate design and construction.
- Contribute as required to the overall quality and success of the project, studio, and firm.
- May directly supervise Architects. Responsibilities directly involving subordinates include: training, planning, assigning and directing work and aiding in problem resolution.
- Graduate of an NAAB accredited program.
- Registered Architect preferred
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation.
- Strong Construction Documentation (CD) skills.
- Ability to manage and create work in Revit. Proficiency in Photoshop, LUMION, and/or other design presentation software preferred.
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of professionals to meet project objectives.
- Competency in all aspects of design and documentation typically acquired through 5-10 years of professional architectural experience, preferably in healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time
CDH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law.
All qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to HR@CDHPartners.com.
CDH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ready to find out more?
Reach out to us or send your resume here
No big egos here. It’s all about team effort. We love working together, making each other better, and doing our best to help our community.
Personal and Professional Growth
Our mission to improve lives extends to our employees too. Become the best version of yourself with plenty of opportunities for mentorships, conferences and continuing development.
Powered by each team member’s creative mind, we execute distinct, impactful work using the latest in evidence-based design concepts, sustainability practices, and software and technology.
Who says you can’t let loose a little sometimes? CDH loves to host games, competitions, and fetes for a true work/play experience.